Laser upgrade for Amiga mice. Availability: March 29th.
This board replaces the old ball mechanism of your clasic Amiga mouse by the ultimate laser technology. Based in the ADNS-9800 laser sensor, which is used in some high end devices for gamers and designers, this replacement board offers 8500 DPI and a better perfomance in surfaces that optical mouses. Available on pre-order at special price.
This replacement board is compatible with the most common standard mice sold with Amiga 500/600/1200 computers. Two versions are available:
1. The 'Laser Tank PCB' is compatible with the well-known Amiga Tank model, sold predominantly with Amiga 500 and Amiga 600 systems. If this is your mouse, please choose the "Laser Tank PCB" version:
2. The 'Laser A1200 PCB' is compatible with the Commodore/Escom mice sold predominantly with Amiga 1200 sytems, but also were included in some of the last A600 packages produced by Commodore. Two different models were produced (see images). The old model was manufactured by Commodore, and the new model was manufactured by Amiga Technologies / Escom. Both models use the same PCB. Please choose the "Laser A1200 PCB" version if you have one of these:
ADNS-9800 Laser sensor features:
- – Resolution up to 8200 cpi with ~200 cpi step
- – Frame rate up to 12,000 fps
- – X and Y axes independent resolution setting
- - Compliance to IEC/EN 60825-1 Eye Safety
- – Class 1 laser power output level
- – 1 to 5 mm lift detection
- – On-chip laser fault detect circuitry
- - Self-adjusting frame rate for optimum performance
- - Motion detect pin output
- - Internal oscillator – no external clock input needed
- - 16-bits motion data registers
- - High speed motion detection up to 150 ips and acceleration up to 30 g
- - Advanced technology 832-865 nm wavelength VCSEL
- - Single mode lasing
- – Sleep and wake up times
- Cross screwdriverer
- Home scissors
The Laser Upgrade for Amiga mouses is covered by two-year warranty and includes the installation and user manual. The product will be available from 29th of March at specialist Amiga retailers. For reseller inquiries, please contact with our Sales Department.