FastATA 4000 MK-VI CF/SATA/SSD
New BootROM ver. 9.0! New BootROM was developed in order to ensure full compatibility with AmigaOS 4.1.
With the FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA Zorro III controller you can now take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity SATA/ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, Solid State drives (SSD), Compact Flash cards, DVD drives, CD-RW drives, CD-ROM drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
The FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA is designed to simultaneously use up to four devices: one Compact Flash card, one SATA drive and two to four PATA devices. The number of simultaneously used Compact Flash cards or SATA drives may be increased with additional adapters up to the total number of all connected devices of four.
• Fast transfer rate of up to 16.6MB/s
• Supports PIO-0, PIO-3, PIO-4 and PIO-5 modes
• Compatible with ATA 33/66/100/133 devices
• Adds two buffered and terminated ports for 4 devices
• LBA 48 support in the onboard BootROM (support of drives over 128GB)
• Automatically configured devices
• Compatibility with OS4.1
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
FastATA4000 software bundled with Fast ATA 4000 controllers provides support for: HDD drives, Compact Flash cards, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 and 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name - 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• Fast ATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA Zorro III card
• Floppy disk with AllegroCDFS, FastATA software pack and User's Manual
• 46-cm 80-wire ATA-66/100/133 cable
This product is covered by 2-year manufacturer warranty.